Bootstrap was developed by Mark Otto and Jacob Thornton at Twitter, and released as an open source product in August 2011 on GitHub. In June 2014 Bootstrap was the No.1 project on GitHub!
Why Use Bootstrap?
Advantages of Bootstrap:
- Easy to use: Anybody with just basic knowledge of HTML and CSS can start using Bootstrap
- Responsive features: Bootstrap's responsive CSS adjusts to phones, tablets, and desktops
- Mobile-first approach: In Bootstrap 3, mobile-first styles are part of the core framework
- Browser compatibility: Bootstrap is compatible with all modern browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, and Opera).
Where to Get Bootstrap?
There are two ways to start using Bootstrap on your own web site.
- Download Bootstrap from getbootstrap.com
- Include Bootstrap from a CDN
Link to CDN:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.7/css/bootstrap.min.css">
Situs untuk Belajar Bootstrap: